Warranty & Maintenance Of EGP
What does EGP warranty cover?
only warrants the device and pod against defects in materials and workmanship that arise under normal conditions and use.
How long can I receive the money after applying for a refund?
All refunds will be returned to your original payment account within 15-30 working days. The specific time will vary depending on the payment method.
Does the buyer need to pay for shipment when returning a product for repair or replacement ? For quality problems, buyers can be refunded without obligation within 60 days from the date of order. If it is within 1 year, then it can be replaced without return.
What should I do if my nicotine pouch is a faulty one?
Please send the message and provide pictures/videos to explain specific problems, our support team will response within 24 hours and help you with the issue.
Can I enjoy after-sales services on the official website if I buy EGP products from other channels?
First thank you very much for choosing EGP, we recommend you contact your seller for after-sales service if you buy from other channels, on the other hand, you can always contact us for support.
What is NOT covered by EGP Warranty Policy?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes; 2. Damage caused by the device or pod being exposed to or coming into contact with moisture (e.g., liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g., sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device or pod outside the guidelines of permitted or intended use as described by EGPin the device or pod documentation;
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification to alter functionality or capability;
- Damage (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by EGPor (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by EGP but where usage of those accessories or attachments was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- Any device or pod where the Serial Code has been tampered with, erased, obscured, or is found to not be genuine;
- Degradation of batteries from normal use (please contact EGPGlobal Care Team for more information on battery degradation);
- Damage caused by unauthorised opening, disassembling or tampering with your device or pod in any way; and
- Devices or pods purchased from unauthorized retailers.